It is holiday time! That means holiday parties ladies. You have your outfit picked out, your shoes and jewelry, now lets decide on a hairstyle. I have gathered a few chic, easy to do hairstyles for the holidays. Here is a side chignon and half up/half down hairdo from Martha Stewart. Very simple to do. I promise!
1. Using a round brush, blow-dry hair smooth and straight, focusing on the top
2. Once dry, use a large-barrel curling iron to create waves from the ears down.
3. Build height and volume at the crown by teasing hair gently with a fine-tooth comb.
4. Gather hair into a low ponytail. Twist it along the nape of your neck, pinning as you go.
5. Once you reach your ear, shape the remaining hair into curls, and pin them back over the twist.
6. Spritz strands in place.
7. To add texture, gently curl and scrunch the wispy ends with your fingertips.
8. Marvel at how gorg you look!
Half and Half
1. Use a large-barrel curling iron to create loose curls all around your head, from the ears down.
2. Part your hair in the middle, and use your fingers to loosen and separate the curls.
3. Starting halfway down the part, begin spritzing your roots with hairspray. Continue to the crown.
4. To create height and volume, tease the sprayed hair with a fine-tooth comb.
5. Use a brush to gently smooth the teased hair, and gather the sides up into a half ponytail.
6. Secure the sides with pins, then use your fingers to gently shape the curls into place.
7. End with shine spray.
8. Voila! A hairdo worthy of Brigitte Bardot.
Here’s a few more of my fave holiday hairstyles:
1 Triple Max Tons 2 Pinterest 3 Cameron R Neilson 4 Pinterest